Not an update.. YET

why hello sillies


consider yourself lucky for having someone jotting down anecdotes on her ‘glow up for wedding 2’ journey

I didn’t know beautifying can get you this sore. And No, I am not over exaggerating it like a wuss

The suction has something to do with it I am sure… and the heat?? Lots of question marks. I am still bloated pre menstrual so technically I am yet to reach my final form.. To be honest I’ve got like a 28” waist post 2 child birth.. I am generally disappointing myself.. as the classic ENFP goes- “oh well” I would have regretted it either way had I not opted for a aesthetician’s help… so who played who? ME.. cliche move.

after Monday, 

came Tuesday (duh) I had facial done with my fiancé.. I generally don’t fancy having my skin nitpick at.. (it hurt s G) 😂 but I was trying the Neo Gen Plasma machine by The Aesthetic Chapter team (skin tightening similar to HIFU technology) and I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the experience..

I almost feel sorry for the facial lady cause I was so ticklish, when she started applying the first zap (not laser) I was already squirming like “hot worm” (in Malay it’s cacing panas) from the sensation.. The post care isn’t hard- things like make sure to apply moisturiser and sunblock since I already have them on hand.. Sorry guys I can’t fully explain what Neo Gen Plasma is but here goes..

I shall continue my post in the next! 

here’s my pre and post pic- be your own judge!

Yours,
Jehan









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How else better to start a blog, if not by sharing how I blowed 2k in the name of “self-love”